Share Again LineageOS 20.0 (Android 13) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] N950 Exynos 8895 devices

huynhhuu9x

Administrator
Staff member
k5tUT1V.png
Working:
- Wifi
- Sound
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- HW Backed video Playback
- Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
- Sensors
- Buttons
- Bluetooth
- Wifi HotSpot
- MTP
- 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- Charging with device powered off
- Stuff I didn't test yet
- Camera
- GPS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Mobicore
- SW codecs

Not Working
- Storage Encryption (WIP switching to FBE from FDE since FDE was removed in 13)

Keep in mind that some LineageOS features have not been completed yet this is not a device bug and please do not report those

Also do not post bug reports for known issues or bug reports without proper
a) Logcat
b) proc/last_kmsg (or proc/kmsg)
c) data/tombstones
d) dmesg

Install gapps right after installing the rom itself don't try to boot to system before that if you want to use gapps (Or wipe data before installing them)

NikGapps have been updated to 13, you might need to clean flash if you used other gapps in past including nikgapps 12.1 version

Make sure you are using latest official TWRP before installing rom older versions do not have proper android 12/13 support

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee http://paypal.me/melerivan

BTC: 1Q823BsSbEKP62JFM7BjXiRCgF84qgcFST
ETH(erc20): 0x979a8e42551e62e6994d3762c9d9f0e76b5d87f9
Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Feel free to join telegram group with early builds progress updates and some off topic stuff Join

Based On Android 13/T
Changelog

Contributors
Ivan_Meler
Source Code: https://github.com/8890q/

ROM OS Version: Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.302

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.