How To Guide [RECOVERY] [UNNOFICIAL] TWRP CUSTOM RECOVERY FOR SM-A025F (a02q) ANDROID 12

Android-OS

#DISCLAIMER

• Your warranty is now void.
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
  • thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
  • do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
  • before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
  • you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  • If your device DOES get bricked, just flash old ROM, then patched vbmeta.img (you can compress to tar format with 7-zip easily), both in AP slot, then reflash twrp and to keep TWRP after reboot, turn off auto reboot in odin, use the key combination to exit to recovery from download, and flash the provided magisk.zip in twrp. after that, click "reboot" and reboot to system.
  • If you still do not understand how to do this, or know basic commands or have knowledge about omni and android AOSP, best to leave this before you turn your phone into a useless brick.
#FOR DEVELOPERS WHO WANT DEVICE TREE# I have made a device tree for a02q OS 12. I did not use @afaneh92 ‘s files or kernel source. All of it is built and generated from source. (ONLY for SM-A025F!) D.T: <<<https://github.com/Ragekill3377/a02q_twrp_tree_omni.git>>>

[**My GitHub page link where the file is uploaded in releases in a .tar format, along with magisk.zip and a patched vbmeta_disabled.tar**]

<<<<<<<<<<https://github.com/Ragekill3377/TWRP-SM-A025F-OS12/>>>>>>>> {Build steps and README.md}
<<<<<<<<<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7AG4ckGsgWmuac-0bxmvf2dVkh5Ee2A/view?usp=drivesdk>>>>>>>> {Pre-Built TWRP for SM-A025F on latest android 12.}

****#DO NOT FLASH THIS ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN ANDROID 12 ON A SAMSUNG GALAXY A025F, OR IT WILL CAUSE A SOFTBRICK!#***

Other points:~
  1. Unlock your bootloader.
  2. Download Galaxy A02s Stock firmware for unbricking or building purposes. firmware can be downloaded from Sam mobile or samfw. I like to use samfw
  3. Reboot to download mode and flash in AP slot and reboot. Device will reboot to stock recovery mode prompting you to wipe data so wipe data and reboot to download mode again.
  4. Put the TWRP tar for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
  5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
  6. Disable encryption:
  • Go to Advanced > Terminal, type: multidisabler.
    If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to - Run multidisabler again!.
  • Type: multidisabler again. will see - Finished. when done.
  1. Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type yes.
  2. Reboot to recovery.
  3. Flash magisk.zip in twrp.
  4. Reboot to system, Enjoy.
  5. If device replaces twrp with stock recovery, you need to reflash without auto reboot in Odin, and quickly boot to twrp first time.
  6. Note:
    To disable encryption manually: (this is still a bug. Encryption / decryption may not work properly)k
    You need to replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab.qcom
    To avoid stock recovery restoration manually:
    Rename system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
  7. File is 60-70mb, so I will provide a google drive link. Remember, Android 12 support only.
  8. Upcoming ROM: RageOS 64-bit for SM-A025F ( Just for this purpose as this phone has 32-bit OS. )
    #I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED DEVICES! IF YOU BRICK IT AND BLAME ME I WILL LAUGH AT YOU!

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks